Motor sport is dangerous. As such, there are a few rules and regulations that we need to follow. Read through the following links and get familiar with the details – this is all the information you need to know before you can even sit in a race car!
Event rules and regulations
Our events are held under the provisions of:
- The 2018 International Sporting Code (ISC) including Appendices of the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA)
- The 2018 National Competition Rules (NCRs) of the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd (CAMS)
- The 2018 General Regulations of CAMS
- The 2018 General Requirements of CAMS
- The 2018 Race General Regulations of CAMS
- The 2018 Off Road Standing Regulations of CAMS
- The 2018 Sporting Regulations of the Western Australian Off Road Championship (WAORC)
- The Safety Policies of CAMS
Supplementary regulations are issued by the organisers of each event and contain information specific to the event, e.g. course description, running order, event penalties, etc. They are usually published a couple of months before the event and are available on the 2018 events pages.
Further regulations, instructions or bulletins are sometimes issued by the organisers of an event if some of the running details have changed. These are also available on the 2018 events pages.