Getting Started

Like what you see? Ready to get down and dirty? Not sure how to get started? Here is everything you need to know.

To race, both at club-level and state-level events, you will need a club membership and a CAMS license. You will also need to read and understand all of the rules and regulations about the running of events, vehicle specifications, apparel requirements and safety procedures.

Check out the following links for more information:

Photo: Emma Scott