Entries are now open for the 2018 Inland Mechanical & Westside Insurance Three Springs 360. Round 5 of the 2018 CAMS, Carnarvon Motel Western Australian Off-Road Racing Championship will take place on 22-23 September 2018, in the town of Three Springs, 315km north of Perth in the Mid-West Region of Western Australia.
Mark your calendars now for the Queen’s birthday long weekend and invite the family – this event has fantastic facilities at the sports complex and camping is available on the footy oval.
With huge support from the shire and locals, event planning is well underway and it’s shaping up to be a cracker of an event. Last year’s event saw a huge and unexpected dumping of rain, making some very muddy conditions. Our very own Darren Agrela and Ryan Barton took out first place, nearly 10 minutes ahead of Robinson and 16 minutes ahead of Phillips. Can he make it two from two?
Huge thanks to everyone responsible for organising this event, both behind the scenes and for track prep. It’s fantastic to see the collaboration between all four WA off-road clubs WAORRA, Western Desert Racers, Off-Road Racing WA, and Gascoyne Off-Road Racing Club.
A huge thanks also goes out to event naming rights sponsors Inland Mechanical and Westside Insurance Service and other sponsors the Three Springs Shire Council, Carnarvon Motel, Fuel Distributors WA, and Radlink Communications.
Please note – there was a misprint in dates for this event earlier in the year, so spread the word that this event is on the September long weekend.
What you need to know:
- When: 22-23 September 2018
- Where: Three Springs (315km north of Perth), Western Australia.
- Read the Supplementary Regulations – they contain all event information for crews, officials and spectators.
- Entries are now open and close 5:00pm Friday 14 September 2018. Entries are limited to 60.
- Follow the Facebook event to keep up-to-date with all the latest info.
- Download and print the poster and share with friends and family.
Photo: Shelley Howe